Heres how the Original Hybrid Mattress unlocks your best nights sleep for even better tomorrows:
- - Casper Signature Foam with AirScape® Technology increases airflow and soothes you to sleep.
- - Zoned Support™ uses 3 ergonomic zones to provide support and spinal alignment.
- - Hybrid Technology pairs springs and foam for the perfect balance of comfort and support.
All our polyurethane foams are CertiPUR-US® certified. They are made without ozone-depleting chemicals and phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. The foams have been tested for low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million).
- - Top layer of breathable polyurethane foam
- - Second layer of zoned memory foam
- - (Hybrid) Durable base of polyurethane foam with encased springs
- Cozy Knit Cover - A soft knit cover designed with added stretch so you can experience all the comfort your mattress has to offer.
- Casper Edge Support - A firmer border provides edge support to help you get in and out of bed easily, without sinking over time.
- Casper Signature Foam with AirScape Technology - A responsive layer of foam is designed to soothe you to sleep with the perfect bit of bounce, while added AirScape Technology keeps you at a comfortable temperature all night.
- Premium Memory Foam with Zoned Support - Cradling foam helps to relieve pressure and align your spine for more supportive sleep in any position.
- Flex Coils - Individually pocketed springs respond to your body for a boost of support and reduced motion transfe
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.